RE: [Xen-devel] 'Sloppier' PCI access checks in main tree

Stijn,

What kernel are you using? We've all been working on the assumption that
you were using 2.6, but the problem your seeing would be consistent with
using 2.4, which only has support for basic X servers. If you are using
2.4 try disabling the int10/bios/vesa X drivers etc.

[Our /dev/mem under 2.4 doesn't support read/write only mmap.]

Ian