Re: [Xen-devel] FreeBSD/Xen kernel

Kip Macy wrote:
Are you using an uncompressed copy of the mdroot I posted?

Duh - obviously. The only thing I can think of is that the mdroot is
corrupted. I'll double check the bits I've posted.

I tried an uncompressed mfsroot install image, and the mdroot you provided on the site (uncompressed, yes). If there is any other information that I can provide (Xen's dmesg output or any other info), please let me know. There is definite interest at my place of business in FreeBSD as a Xen guest, for providing as part of a VPS solution to customers.

Also, I tried to install the latest version of the BitKeeper client on FreeBSD 5.2.1 inside VMware on my office workstation. Unfortunately, it tells me there's something wrong with the license, but I followed what instructions exist as far as installing BitKeeper, so it seems like it should work; I've installed it on my PowerBook (running Debian Linux) before, and it worked, so I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong. Any thoughts or suggestions?

--
Derrik Pates
dpates@xxxxxxxxxx