Re: [Xen-devel] nFroce SATA lockup - problem location tracked down

> I finally did some more tests with system with nForce3-250Gb SATA
> controller, whose driver locks the system at boot time when inside xen.

Looks like an interrupt problem. We plan to start using more of the
Linux DOM0 platform code in our next release which should avoid these
problems. It also may be that you have some large-numbered IRQs and
we can simply extend Xen to support those. Can you post the output of
'cat /proc/interrupts' from your working Linux installation?

 -- Keir