Re: [Xen-devel] XenLinux: network access?

Bin Ren wrote:

XenoLinux here means *kernel*. Whether you have ssh, dhcpd etc,
depends on which linux distribution you use. Add corresponding init.d
scripts to the default run-level.

Xen is the product, XenLinux is the kernel. Okay, what is the difference between the xen.gz file and the vmlinuz-2.6.9-xen0 file?

I searched in the docs and couldn't find this distinction. Its likely a linuxism that I don't understand.

Adhamh