Re: [Xen-devel] dom0 kernel crashes with kernel panic during boot

On Wed, Nov 17, 2004 at 09:11:44AM +0000, Keir Fraser wrote:

> What are the issues? I know some binary drivers don't like it (e.g.,
> nvidia) but they don't work on Xen anyway.

some filesystems (ie. XFS) had problems with 4K stacks in the past

4K stacks is also more likely to blow up when you stack things
heavily, eg. fs over ecnrypted loop over nfs or whatever

i'm just saying that i don't understand *why* he change, it didn't fix
anything