Re: [Xen-devel] xen,bproc and grub

Oh yes. It's only a problem for SMP guests anyway (which are making
excellent progress but not ready for check-in yet). Since we currently
just enclose any suspect code in Xen with a "big fat domain lock"
right now, we couldn't have any problem as only one "virtual cpu" can
update pagetables at any point in time. The PAT trick was looking
forward to the possibility that we could allow vcpus to go at their
pagetables with no locking in Xen required. That now won't be
possible, but I expect that isn't a problem. I just like lock-free
code, is all. :-)

 -- Keir