Re: [Xen-devel] Error: vbd: Segment phy

On Thu, Nov 11, 2004 at 04:21:37PM +0000, Mark A. Williamson wrote:
> How bizarre *shrug* :-)
>
> Great!  Let us know if there's any more bother.  Did your other problem with
> the console go away?
>
> Cheers,
> Mark
>
> On Thursday 11 Nov 2004 16:11, Phil Carinhas wrote:
> > On Thu, Nov 11, 2004 at 03:20:44PM +0000, Mark A. Williamson wrote:
> >
> >  Mark, I was able to get LVM to work! I don't know what I did differently,
> >  but when it accesses the filesystem, /proc/lvm/global doesn't show
> >  it being active. Here is a sample of the output:

  Mark, yes, I was able to solve the other console problem. Apparently
  the fedora core2 rootfs was the problem. ttylinux example and my
  debian rootfs work perfectly. Yesterday, nothing was working,
  today, everything is:) Thanks again,

-Phil Carinhas
--
 | Dr. Philip A. Carinhas       | pac(at)fortuitous.com   |