[Xen-devel] Really really small xen0

  • To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Barry Silverman" <barry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 09:51:12 -0500
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 15:01:32 +0000

I have been away from the xen list for quite a while so bear with my current level of ignorance.

 I was wondering if anyone has made a really minimal xen0 image. By this I mean an image that doesn’t have much more than the kernel (f/e and b/e drivers linked in), and run from a crom or squashfs filesystem, and a minimal set of tools running in a busybox-like init process.

If necessary, maybe even have a runtime xen0 that just does I/O, and a management privileged domain to run the mgmt tools.