[Xen-devel] starting X server from xenU

Hello,

I am new to xen.I have created domain0 and a new
domain(domain1).I have few questions regarding the
networking stuff in xen.

1)How can I start Xserver from xenU(from domain1)
2)I am trying to ssh domain1 from domain0 and vice
versa but getting the message
"Destination Host Unreachable"

Can any body give pointers to my questions.

Thanking you,
Sai

=====
Sai Srinivas Dharanikota