Re: [Xen-devel] vif-bridge question

On Mon, 2004-11-22 at 08:30 +0000, Ian Pratt wrote:

> As I recall, it's looking for a comma separated list of IP addrs
> ip="1.2.3.4,2.3.4.5"

Ok, that works for the config file, in that it boots... it doesn't pass
any IP's to vif-bridge though.  I added this to /etc/xen/scripts/vif-
bridge:

echo ${ip} >/root/ip.log

And the log is empty.  My question is HOW do I get the IP list passed to
vif-bridge?

> I don't think the 'antispoof' stuff in vif-bridge is widely used
> as most people that want to do firewalling roll their own.

I'm not trying to use antispoof, I just want to put my own rules in vif-
bridge for each domain... the rules work fine, it's just getting them to
add/remove on boot of the domain via vif-bridge.