[Xen-devel] DomU can't ping Dom0

I have three questions:

First,
in Dom0, I have two network interfaces, 192.168.0.1 is one interface.
in DomU, I have one network interface, 192.168.0.188, but I failed to ping
192.168.0.1 from 192.168.0.188. The interesting thing is that I can ping
192.168.0.2, which resides in another physical machine. Why?

Second:
Every time I boot up DomU, I will get stuck at the following steps for
long time, but it will eventually go through. Any solution to this?
/****************** Screen Dumpout*****************/
Starting NFS services:  [  OK  ]
Starting NFS quotas: [  OK  ]
Starting NFS daemon: [  OK  ]
Starting NFS mountd: [  OK  ]
Starting vsftpd for vsftpd: [  OK  ]
Starting sendmail: [  OK  ]
Starting sm-client: [  OK  ]
Starting console mouse services: O0o.oops(): [gpn.c(130)]: is your kernel
compiled with CONFIG_SELECTION on?

Last one:
I setup a nfs server at a DomU, and try to mount it just in that domain,
but failed. Why? Do I have to turn on some switches at the kernel? I did
check the kernel configuration, but the nfs support is already there by
default. And I also enable the nfs service by doing "chkconfig". Any idea
to this problem?

Thanks for kind helps.

Xin