Re: [Xen-devel] Oops at page_referenced

> I update here to bitkeeper of yesterday (2004/10/05) and I got
> the oops below.
>
> The rpm is working fine and test program posted before prints lots of
> dots only. I'll keep my eye on it.

Can you please retry with writable page tables disabled? Rebuild you
kernel image after disabling 'Xen' -> 'writable pagetables' in the
kernel build configuration.

The crash you see is pretty serious -- must be memory corruption or
similar, and we already know that there is definitely a problem with
writable page tables. It'd be nice to be sure that they are the cause
here.

 -- Keir