Re: [Xen-devel] Very odd filesystem problem in dom0

OK, this is definitely related to the length of the exec string, and the exec
getting corrupted.  I can't recreate it with the obvious echo `perl print
'a'x100`,
but I can create it with the length of filenames in the directory -- i've even
gotten it to corrupt to the point that argv[0] is showing up later in the arg
string:

"""
root@durandal:~/temp# ls *
: : No such file or directory
: : No such file or directory
: : No such file or directory
/bin/ls*
2222222222
3333333333
4444444444
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa0
"""

/bin/ls was obviously not in that directory.

I'll keep working on narrowing it down more and looking at the kernel code.

-m