Loop and ENBD device management (was Re: [Xen-devel] Automation scripts)

Initial support for Xend to automatically bind loop and ENBD devices is now in
the unstable tree.

To use a file for a domain's disk the syntax is:
'file:/path/to/file,target_dev,mode'

For ENBD (Disclaimer!  The scripts for ENBD are untested and probably won't
work yet.  If someone could test this on a non-production system that'd be
good):
'enbd:host:port,target_dev,mode'

Binding and unbinding these devices to local device nodes is done in the
scripts /etc/xen/{block-file,block-enbd}.

You can edit those scripts to change their behaviour.  To add support for a
device of type "foo" you can just add a script /etc/xen/block-foo and a
config item in the Xend config.

This should already be useful, at least for file-based disks.  It'd be nice to
have the ENBD script working and have some kind of iSCSI script at some
stage.

Cheers,
Mark