Re: [Xen-devel] Follow-up

> Well, so far NX performs like shit,

:-(  I found it was snappy talking to a machine in Italy over a mere cable
modem, so it should work fine.  Out of interest, what NX are you running,
NoMachine's server / client of FreeNX / kNX?

> but I suspect something else may be the
> problem.  I notice on the dom1 run that top reports no swap file at all.
> If this is true, I would expect bad performance.  Does a vm see the swap
> partitions?  How are they defined to a vm?

A VM sees it's own swap partitions, if you've configured any.  You need to
give them a virtual disk to swap to (same procedure as for creating the root
filesystem device), mkswap on it and add it to their fstab so that they use
it.

Cheers,
Mark