[Xen-devel] A question about virtual disk in the XEN 1.2

Dear  all:

I'm trying  to setup a  virtual disk to emulate a hard disk
When I  initial a new physcial disk for VD pool with the command

       "xc_vd_tool.py initialise /dev/hdc"

it shows some message as follow

No extent size specified - using default size of 64MB
Formatting for virtual disks
Device: /dev/hdc
Extent size: 64MB
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/xc_vd_tool.py", line 53, in ?
    rc = XenoUtil.vd_format(dev, extent_size)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/XenoUtil.py", line 246, in vd_format
    vd_init_db(VD_DB_FILE)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/XenoUtil.py", line 737, in vd_init_db
    cx = sqlite.connect(path)
NameError: global name 'sqlite' is not defined

then, I think "maybe  I need to install sqlite", so I download splite from
http://www.sqlite.org/sqlite-2.8.15-1.i386.rpm
and install it successfully. But it still show same error message.

Would someone please give me some advices...?

Thank you very much

                                MingChieh