Re: [Xen-devel] xen-2.0 20040910 problems

On 12 Sep 2004, at 09:35, Peri Hankey wrote:

The previous snapshot - 20040906 - worked ok but encountered "Kernel panic: Unable to reduce memory reservation ..." as discussed elsewhere in this list.

Just to follow up on that specific error; I had that panic from xenU domains running 20040904, but have had no problems since turning off writable pagetables in both xen0 and xenU kernels -- I'm not entirely sure what I'm missing out on, but it does seem stable enough.

Chris.