Re: [Xen-devel] kernel panic (04 Sep 08)

Interesting crash.  It looks like X caused a kernel oops during shutdown.
did you happen to capture X's log?  On my system it gets saved in
/var/log/Xorg.0.log.  I remounted that filesystem with the "sync" option to
ensure that the logs got sync'd to disk as best possible.

mount -oremount,sync / (or /var if you have that separate).

                                -- Gerald