Re: [Xen-devel] Question about starting a domain

Ian,

Yes, I used the exact same config file.
First time I put it into xeno-unstable.bk directory,
and used:
    xm create -f /root/xeno-unstable.bk/xmexample1 -c
vmid=1
The only output is
    "Error: Internal Server Error"
With "xm list" I can see that the newly created domain
is there, with state "paused".

And second time, I copied it into /etc/xen/, renamed
it to xmdefconfig, and used:
    xm create -c vmid=1
Everything works well I think, with reasonable output.
I can ssh into the newly created domain.

But right now I can't repeat the error. The first case
  also works. I didn't change the system settings,
without using "bk pull", but restarted the system
several times.

Thanks.
Kathy