[Xen-devel] Question about starting a domain

Sorry about my previous uncompleted message.

I installed the latest Xen with linux-2.6.8.1 on
my RedHat machine today. After "make-install" and
restart, it runs well. When I edited the xmexample1
file at minimun, including "kernel", "memory", "disk",
"dhcp", and executed "xm create -f ./xmexample1
vmid=1", there's an error. It says
      "Error: Internal Server Error"

"xm list" shows the status of domain 1 is paused.
And command "xm destroy 1" has the same error: "Error:
Internal Server Error". My xmexample1 file is roughly
like this:
    kernel="/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.8.1-xenU"
    memory=64
    disk=[ 'phy:hda2,hda2,w' ]
    ip='x.x.x.x'
    netmask='x.x.x.x'
    gateway='x.x.x.x'
    hostname="x.x.x"
    root="/dev/hda2 ro"
I have a partition /dev/hda2 installed with RedHat to
work as domain 1.

Thanks for your help.
Kathy