[Xen-devel] blkif driver documentation.

I've just checked a file into the documentation directory in the unstable tree
that describes how the split blkif drivers work, and goes into a little detail
on the drivers' use of event channels and shared memory rings.  It's really
just a tidying of a bunch of notes I've made while going through the code this
week, but as there seems to be a fair bit of discussion to do with these
drivers on the list this week, I thought it might be useful to drop it in the
repository.

Feel free to correct typos/errors, I'm sure it's full of them.

(the text is in xeno.bk/docs/blkif-drivers-explained.txt)

a.