RE: [Xen-devel] ANOUNCEMENT: Debian packages for xen built on 2004-08-19 bk source

weeeel, I DO have the start of a makefile that will do most of this for
you. I suppose I could be talked into tossing that out as well. ;) No
promises that it will work for you though since it was a one-off script
for myself.

Brian