Re: [Xen-devel] iscsi patch

I don't know if you use a Debian system. If so I'll be releasing the
XenLinux-Build utility and an iSCSI initator deb in the next couple of
days. The XenLinux-BUild is being setup to use the debian style
/usr/src/kernel-patches structure to apply various patches
auto-magically prior to building your kernel and creating the tarball.

The only glitch that I can't figure out is this: how best to keep the
minimal number of kernel source trees while still keeping track of what
patches were applied and removeing/applying the necessary ones as
apropriate for each config file... For now if you use it you will need
to either always use the source with the same patches, or run
debian/rules clean prior to creating a different kernel without patches
that you have applied before. Anyone have any ideas on this part?

First release is tonight btw.  Haven't written the deb creation part as
of yet, just tarball creation.

Brian