RE: [Xen-devel] more bootupproblems with xen

noht

Are you using xen-1.2? Then try: ser_baud=115200 instead of the com
option.

The com1 option was introduced in unstable tree some time ago.

>         module  /xenolinux.gz root=/dev/hda1 ro console=tty0
>

> Any ideas? I have trried to search for this problem but have not got
any
> useful. I am useing the last

Lot's of things have changed since the 1.2 release so suggestions made
on the mailing-list will not apply to all versions of Xen.

We try to keep the documentation in README and README.CD up-to-date, at
least after major changes have stabilized.

Rolf