Re: [Xen-devel] domain0 no longer boots

> I recompiled the domain0 kernel and it appears to be running again.
> Maybe if I recompile the U kernel it might work too... I haven't had it
> working yet.
>
> I did have to change a link though... asm/keyboard.h linked to the
> sparse tree where it doesn't exist. I linked it to asm-i386/keyboard.h
> and it seems to work fine.

When using the unstable tree, its always wise to recompile
everything with 'make world' having done a bk pull: Certain
checkins in the unstable line do make changes to the hypervisor
API (we obviously don't do this in the stable series).

Keir checkedin a couple of important cleanups to the API
yesterday, which removed some changes in the sparse tree. As well
as rebuilding xen linux, it was necessary to redo the
'mkbuildtree'. "make world" will do this for you.

Ian