[Xen-devel] New to Xen - howto, distributions, kernels

Hi, I have never used Xen. I wonder how difficult it is to install it on a
Linux box (x86). Can I just recompile the kernel on a Red Hat distribution
(2.4) allready installed? Will this partition then be the "host" for all
the guest OSes? Can I use the same kernel on all distributions? (that is:
can I use the Xen kernel which is modified to run on Xen on all Linux
distributions as guest: Debian, Red Hat, Suse etc.) Excuse me if this is
the wrong
questions on the the wrong forum.