Re: [Xen-devel] Error creating block interface

just to fill me in here, as I'm not totally up on ngio.

For my Plan 9 system, running as domain 1, do I still get the virtual
block driver that uses (I assume) a file on the host for the file system?

Same question for the virtual ethernet device. That's all still there,
right? Sorry I've not been paying attention to this change -- still trying
to resolve my one remaining issue with the port.

ron