Re: [Xen-devel] debugging hypervisor console I/O

On Thu, 27 May 2004, Ian Pratt wrote:

> > I have a guest that can exit but not do console I/O, and I'm trying to
> > track down what is missing.

my fault. The order of args to the console I/O is op, count, buf, and my
fingers always type op, buf, count out of habit.

I've got debug console I/O from Plan 9 now. On to machine setup.

> BTW: It would be really great if you could keep a few notes as
> you go so that we could compile a 'guest os porting howto'.

yes, one of the reasons for my copious emails, which I hope are not too
annoying, is that I want to put the thread together and then try to do a
HOWTO.

It helps that I make so many mistakes, it is a service I am providing for
those who come later ;-)

ron