[Xen-devel] multi CPU

I understand that guest OS like XenoLinux can only use one CPU.
If I have a multi CPU machine and boot xen + only 1 XenoLinux, I'll
only end up using one CPU.
However if I boot a second XenoLinux, it will be able to use the
second CPU.
However if I boot a third XenoLinux, it will be able to use the
third CPU.
Is it true ?
If yes, does one XenoLinux support multi cpu in futur?
Best Regards.
Valerie.