Re: [Xen-devel] Oopses with xen 1.2

Hi Ian

I'm greatful for the speedy reply.

> I fixed a potential stack overflow in xenolinux in the
> xeno-unstable tree. This should probably be back ported to 1.2
> but I haven't had time.

I'll try and get this going asap and let you know how things go.

Unfortunately, I'm only going to be able to get this going
when I next have some dedicted time. Since I'm not familiar
with that tree, I'd like sufficient time in case things start
going haywire.

> The unstable tree (soon to be 2.0) is actually pretty stable
> unless you enable the experimental features.

Ok, that's great to know.

Thanks again,

Oskar
--