RE: [Xen-devel] Re: Need help..

Here is more info.
---
Message produced by (xc_dom_create.py -Dvmid=1)

Parsing config file '/etc/xc/defaults'
VM image           : "/boot/xenolinux.gz"
VM ramdisk         : ""
VM memory (MB)     : "64"
VM IP address(es)  : "141.209.170.222; 169.254.1.1"
VM block device(s) : "phy:hda8,sda1,w; phy:hda7,sda6,r"
VM cmdline         :
"ip=141.209.170.222:169.254.1.0:141.209.170.1:255.255.255.0::eth0:off
root=/dev/sda1 ro 4 VMID=1 usr=/dev/sda6"
Warning: one or more hard disk extents are
         writeable by two or more domains simultaneously.
ERROR: This kind of disk sharing is not allowed
        at the current safety level (0).

--/etc/fstab (dom0, / is on hda5 and /usr on hda6)---
LABEL=/                 /                       ext3    defaults        1 1
none                    /dev/pts                devpts  gid=5,mode=620  0 0
none                    /proc                   proc    defaults        0 0
none                    /dev/shm                tmpfs   defaults        0 0
LABEL=/usr              /usr                    ext3    defaults        1 2
/dev/hda1               swap                    swap    defaults        0 0

--/etc/fstab (dom1)---
/dev/sda1               /                       ext3    defaults        1 1
none                    /dev/pts                devpts  gid=5,mode=620  0 0
none                    /proc                   proc    defaults        0 0
none                    /dev/shm                tmpfs   defaults        0 0
/dev/sda6               /usr                    ext3    defaults        1 2
---

-ishwar