Re: [Xen-devel] issues getting more than 16M ram to be used without oopsing. 1.2 and 1.3-unstable

Would a decchip tulip card be a good choice for xen?  Digital Equipment
Corporation DECchip 21140 [FasterNet] (rev 22).

I also have a server class Intel ether card (not certain of the version,
have to drop it in a system) that I can try on the server.

btw, I just noticed that I misspelled your name on my files. ;-P Sorry
bout that. :)

Thank you for the amazingly fast response times to my issues. This is
moving faster than suport that I have gotten from IBM for it's AIX RS6000
servers!

I do have a fairly large array of various low end network cards. I'll set
aside some time to test what I can on the spare parts that I have. If I
can manage more spare time I cna try to learn what needs to be done with
the network stuff to make other cards from linux 2.4 work with Xen.

Looks like i Have a bit of learning to do... :) though it should be fun to
try.

--
Brian Wolfe           | Phone 1-(214)-764-1204
President,            | Email  brianw@xxxxxxxxxxxx

pub  1024D/73C5A2DF 2003-03-18 Brian Wolfe <brianw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     Key fingerprint = 050E 5E3C CF65 4C1E A183  F48F E3E3 5B22 73C5 A2DF
sub  1024g/BB87A3DD 2003-03-18