Re: [Xen-devel] Domain migration

> Apparently it almost worked - DOM1 responded to pings, although SSH
> attempts just stuck.  Also similar warnings like "Timer ISR: Time went
> backwards: -20221230000000" were issued very fast, with the 5th digit
> decrementing about once every second.  Resuming the domain on the
> original host worked as normal, with only warnings about init ids
> re-spawning too fast after the time jump.

In Xen 1.2 migration ought to work across hosts (I think migration is
probably completely broken right now in latest Xen 1.3).

I've checked in a fix for the timer problems --- it was a fairly
serious bug that may have affected SSH and would have been most
noticeable when migrating to a different machine.

Perhaps you could try again with the fix applied and see what
happens.

 -- Keir