Re: [Xen-devel] xen/dom0 console problems

i am using the following (with grub):

kernel (nd)/usr/groups/srgboot/revs/xen.gz dom0_ip=DOM0IP dom0_mem=65536
com1=115200,8n1 console=com1 pdb=com1H
module (nd)/usr/groups/srgboot/revs/xenolinux.gz
ip=DOM0IP:NFSSERVERIP:GW:255.255.240.0:hostname:eth0:off root=nfs
nfsroot=/roots/root0

all xen & dom0 boot output appear on com1, i can use either telnet or xencons
to retrieve the output.
i can also type 'D'  to communicate with xen and force it into pdb.   my test
machine is in another room
so i haven't checked to see if anything appears on the console.

.a