RE: [Xen-devel] xen-1.2 again

Hi Ishwar

I have used Xen/Xenolinux with Fedora without any problems. I installed
Fedora and the copied xen.gz and xenolinux.gz (albeit build from
unstable source) into the /boot directory, adjusted the grub.conf in
/boot/grub and it just works.

Can you provide a console output? This would help to track down the
problem you have. Could you try building xen and xenolinux and do the
above steps for your fedora install?

Rolf