Re: [Xen-devel] Python version

> I checked in a fix yesterday --- if the installer sees Python <2.3 it
> installs a private copy of the Python 2.3 tempfile module.

I didn't notice this because the unstable-src tarball I download for my
RPM packaging wasn't updated this morning - it's still dated 18-Mar-2004
03:57.  Trying to build with a tarball I created from a current bit
keeper source clone wouldn't apply the patches used by my spec file,
complaining about not matching the default SCSS version, so I've just
removed them for now.

I've attached both patches for review.  One just adds xen_dmesg.py in
the installed files, and the other adds a TARGET_CPU variable to build
Xen with -march, defaulting to i686 as the minimum required processor.

> I also fixed the --home= vs. root= problem.

Thanks.

--
Sean Atkinson <sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Netproject