[Xen-devel] Python path

Hello again,

I've just noticed that a recent change breaks my RPM package
installation.  The diff extract is:

--- 1.10/tools/xc/py/Makefile   Thu Mar 18 04:21:30 2004+++
1.11/tools/xc/py/Makefile       Thu Mar 18 04:21:30 2004@@ -4,15 +4,7 @@

 install: all
        if [ "$(prefix)" = "" ]; then python setup.py install; \
-       else python setup.py install --root "$(prefix)"; fi
+       else python setup.py install --home="$(prefix)"; fi

This seems to move files that were in /usr/lib/python-2.2/site-packages
to /lib/python, with the effect that tools such as xc_dom_control.py
fail with "ImportError: No module named Xc".  It appears there are
similar problems with the make files for xend and xentrace too.

Am I the only one suffering from this change?

Cheers,

Sean.

--
Sean Atkinson <sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>