Re: [Xen-devel] xen 1.2 booting first domain domain

> When I try to boot my first domain with xen I get the following
error:

It all looks pretty happy to me. Can you not log in via ssh?

> [12] /etc/rc3.d/S75keytable: line 39: /dev/tty0: No such device
> /usr/lib/kbd/keymaps/include/compose.latin.inc.gz
> [12] Couldnt get a file descriptor referring to the console
> [12] [FAILED]
> [12] The BackSpace key sends: ^?[FAILED]

The 'keytable' init script tries to configure the keyboard map
and set the system console font. Since this domain hasn't been
granted any special hardware privileges, it's attempts to map
device memory and IO space are being turned down by Xen, and its
grumbling.

If you want to avoid the nasty looking message just remove the
/etc/rc3.d/S75keytable link in this domain's file system.

Best,
Ian