Re: [Xen-devel] XenoDemoCD Status

> I was just going to download the Xen Demo CD for v1.2 (which the web site
> would be available the first week in February
> (http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/Research/SRG/netos/xen/downloads.html) and it was
> not there.

The CD is now available on the web page, but we're still making
minor tweaks (mostly additional documentation) before making an
official announcement.

See: http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/netos/xen/downloads.html

Linux 2.4.25 is just about to be released to fix yet another
local root exploit. I expect we'll incorporate this new kernel,
do another cycle of testing, then make an official announcement.

Best,
Ian