Re: [Xen-devel] Kernel panic while compiling kernel

On Monday 16 February 2004 14:59, Keir Fraser wrote:

> It does seem that your builds have a much higher failure rate than
> usual. You are doing a completely clean build in all cases, with no
> modifications from teh default configurations?

Erm O:-) not quite, but I didn't realize it is not safe to turn some options
on (like modular netfilter, QoS, ...)
I must say that when I recompiled with make defconfig (that is oldconfig
without .config, only added reiserfs), mmu update panic is gone.

I have attached my .config in case you are interested.