[Xen-devel] Trouble building tools

Hello,
I'm having trouble make'ing the tools under /tools/misc.
I'm using Fedora Core 1 with
zlib-1.2.0.7-2
python-2.2.3-7
glibc-kernheaders-2.4-8.36
glibc-headers-2.3.2-101

Here's what happens---

[jlm@dt tools]$ ls
balloon  examples  Makefile  misc  SCCS  xc
[jlm@dt tools]$ cd misc
[jlm@dt misc]$ make
make -C miniterm
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/jlm/xeno-1.2.bk/tools/misc/miniterm'
get   SCCS/s.Makefile
make[1]: get: Command not found
make[1]: *** [Makefile] Error 127
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/jlm/xeno-1.2.bk/tools/misc/miniterm'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Assuming I don't have the right environment.....

Where can I get the "development headers"
required in the Xeno HOWTO under "Build the Domain
Control Tools" or do I need something else?

Thanks in advance

John Meagher