Re: [Xen-devel] xeno-1.2.bk compilation question?

> The system is Mandrake-9.1 Linux wih gcc-3.2.2.
>
> I am trying to compile xenolinux-2.4.24 (with vanilla sources from
> ftp.kernel.org for linux-2.4.24). The steps of
> mkbuildtree
> ARCH=xeno make menuconfig

Please can you try the following to ensure its not a config
problem:

ARCH=xeno make mrproper oldconfig dep bzImage

BTW, the easiest way of doing a build is to use the 'xen-clone'
script, which you can download from the web page.

> /local1/xxen/xeno-1.2.bk/xenolinux-2.4.24/include/acpi/platform/aclinux.h:61:22:
>  asm/acpi.h: No such file or directory

It's very odd that this file is missing  -- its part of the
standard Linux kernel and to my knowledge there's no
architecture-dependent soft link involved.

Ian