Re: [Xen-devel] Xen1.2 NetBSD port snapshot available and set_gdt patch for Xen1.2

> I don't think you'd want the whole kernel tree in the Xen tree?
> You could put the sys/arch/xen files into the Xen tree and also the 5
> additional files which need changes, but it's not really stable/useable yet.
> Also, I'm waiting for the OK to commit all this to the NetBSD tree and then
> it won't make much sense to have it in the Xen tree anymore.

If you can get the changes into the main stream NetBSD tree that
would be great. It would would set a useful precedent for
persuading Linus to do the same in 2.6...

> I think there should be a netbsd config file for the domain creation tools,
> once I've made the above changes.

Having the netbsd config file and any extra build tools in the
Xen tree would seem sensible.

If it looked like there was a problem getting the kernel mods
into the netbsd tree we could either put a patch or 'sparse tree'
in the Xen tree in the meantime.

Cheers,
Ian