Re: [Xen-devel] Different esps

On Tue, 2004-01-20 at 13:25, Steven Hand wrote:
> > On Tue, 2004-01-20 at 12:11, Jacob Gorm Hansen wrote:
>
> Anyway, can you post -
>
>   a) what it is you're trying to do in detail (I'm guessing it's
>      to do with migration but not sure what stage you're at) and

I have migrated the domain pages to a new domain, and am trying to get
it to resume after migration. I am currently crashing sometime shortly
after resumption, and I have instrumented Xen to dump some info about
the state of the domain.

Since I am reading all info from inside the old domain 'by hand', this
is probably a case of some CPU state I have not managed to get across.

I am quite sure the crash is due to a wrong stack page being pointed to,
but since my recovery code is running in ring1 in a __cli() context, I
suppose the ring3 stack cannot be to blame.

best,
Jacob