RE: [Xen-devel] xentop, anyone?

AFAIK, no one has started such as tool but I think it would be useful.
Of the top of my head, the scheduler at the moment only export absolute
CPU time consumed, not averaged. However, that could be added, or you do
some averaging in dom0 based on the information available. Another
useful piece of information might be number of events received by a
domain. This information should be available in Xen but is probably not
exported.

Also, Mark Williamson has some patches which export some information on
the physical machine to dom0 (type of CPU, memory etc). this might be
useful and should be available in xen-unstable soon.

Rolf