Re: [Xen-devel] crash on DOM0 load

> When booting XenoLinux directly on my home desktop I get
> a crash at:
> DOM0: Guest OS virtual load address is c000000

Add 'console=tty0' to xenolinux command line. Otherwise console output
by default is directed via Xen and thru to the serial line (COM1).
If you want output to go both to screen and serial, use
'console=tty0 console=xencons0'.

For low-level development you will find it very helpful to attach a
serial terminal as it makes it easier to capture crash dumps.

 -- Keir