Re: [Xen-devel] installing xen

On 27 Nov 2003, at 11:54, victor wrote:

But when I try to bring up a new domain the error is:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/xenoserver/control/Defaults$Handler
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke0(Method.java:native)
        at kaffe.jar.ExecJarName.main(ExecJarName.java:66)
        at kaffe.jar.ExecJar.main(ExecJar.java:71)

How can this problem be solved?

Please answer the following questions:

1. How do you start a new domain? If with 'xenctl script -f/etc/xen-mynewdom',
what's the content of the script?

2. What's version of your J2SDK?

According to the information you have provided here, I suggest
you recompile all the tools by:

#cd tools
#make
#make install

You must have 'Ant' and 'J2SDK' installed to compile 'tools/control'

You may find some helpful information at
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~br260/xeno-howto

Bin