[Xen-devel] VM reboot ?

Dear all,

I've not solved my VBD problems, but I realized that NFS mounting is a
better way somehow.

Now I'm wondering if it's possible to have a domain reboot/restart
itself without domain 0 intervention. Right now, when I reboot a non 0
domain, it basically turns if off and makes it disappear.

--
Nicolas Bougues
Axialys Interactive