Re: [Xen-devel] Aieee! CPU0 is toast

> You are right! :-)
>
> The dom0_mem used to equal to my physical memory size. Now I cut it to
> half and it works now.

Hmm, yes. I guess this isn't very user friendly. Perhaps we
should check that there's actually enough memory available before
starting the domain....

Using xenctl to start more domains than you have memory for
doesn't reboot the system (like it does for domain0), but the
"xenctl domain new" fails and the error message is totally
unhelpful. Be warned (or fix it ;-)

Ian