Re: [Xen-devel] Please help on Xen installation

> Hi Keir,
>
> I think if it's not too trouble, it will be more user friendly to have a
> parameter such as 'noautoreboot' or 'debug=level' to pass into the kernel.
> And it will hang or print more info if something wrong.

Thanks to Keir, the version of Xen in the bk://xen.bkbits.net/xeno-unstable.bk
repository has a new kernel command line option 'noreboot'. It
also checks there actually is a  display adaptor before piling in.

Here's the changelog for the last week:

 http://xen.bkbits.net:8080/xeno-unstable.bk/ChangeSet@-7d?nav=index.html

It's been a busy week...

> I have the source codes downloaded from sf. I look forward to having your
> patch and some instructions. And if you need help on the FAQ or manul
> please let me know I am learning anyway.

Can you install the BitKeeper tools and 'bk clone' the
repository?

Ian